Saturday 19 April 2014

One Experience

I was celebrating my b’day when i met you first time,
Honestly speaking i had no intention to make you mine.
Yeah But i felt something strange with you,
so i began writing ‘My love is new’.
I didn’t know how my words began to rhyme.
they transformed themselves in poetry after some time.
I was confused about what is this thing crawling inside me?
is this the snake of lust or the beautiful love tree?
 
So i decided to think about it very deeply with all my brain on it,
But my brain replaced these thought with that beautiful picture of you.
My heart followed the order and made a special place for it,
I realized that this is not an ordinary feeling this is something new.
 
I didn’t know what am i experience next,
I didn’t knew that is it gonna change my life for the worst or the best?
- Dhruv Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment